Get To Know Us

06:07


Hey everyone!
This post is a little different today. We just remember that we don't have any information about us in our  blog.  So we decided to make a question tag about ourselfs.
We are two friends who are sharing the same interests, school and name! Our names are Duygu Pug(originally it's Puğ) and Duygu Mutlu(it means happy).

What is your name?
-Duygu Pug
-Duygu Mutlu

What are your nicknames?
-I have alot of nicknames Dugi, piugi, Winnie the Pooh, topik, cookie…
-Dugi

When is your birthday?
-December 1st
-May 13th

Where were you born?
-We are both born in Izmir, Turkey.

What is your star sign?
-Sagittarius
-Taurus

What is your occupation?
-We are both senior high school students in an art school.

What colour is your hair?
-Brown
-Blonde

What colour are your eyes?
-Dark brown
-Green

What was the last thing you bought?
-A really pretty blush
-Some snacks

Do you have braces?
-Nope.
-I used to wear braces back in middle school.

Do you have any piercings?
-I have 4 regular lobe piercings and a helix piercing.
-I have 3 regular lobe piercings.

Do you have any tattoos?
-No but I love tattoos! I want some but don't know what to get.
-No, I don't have any.

Do you have any pets? 
- Currently and unfortunately no.
-I have a dog and a cat.

Are you left handed or right handed?
-Right handed.
-Left handed.

Dogs or cats?
-Dogs. I love cats too but I'm allergic to them.
-That's so hard. I can't make a choice.

When did you last laugh and what was it at?
- A few hours ago, watching a video.
-I was watching Sket Dance. I really like it.

Where was the last place you traveled?
-Budapest, Hungary.
-Bulgaria.

Are you single or taken?
-Single.
-Single.

What are you currently listening to?
-Some songs from Third Eye Blind.
-Coco Avant Chanel's Soundtrack.

What are you currently thinking about?
- Right now I am thinking about my exams and also wathing Naruto!
-I am thinking about my illness. I catch a cold. 

What are you currently watching?
-Nothing.
-A comedy show.

What's your favourite TV Show?
-I know there are a lot of good TV shows but I only watch a few of them. I like True Blood and Parks and Recreation. But I prefer watching anime and cartoons like Batman: The Animated Series.
-Friends.

What's your favourite song?
-I don't have a favourite song.
-It’s impossible to choose.

What's your favourite book?
-I don't have a favorite book.
-Kafka on the Shore, Haruki Murakami.

What's your favourite colour?
-Probably black.
-Green but I also like yellow a lot.

Do you have any siblings?
-I have a brother who is 28 years old.
-No.

Do you wear any kind of jewelry 24/7?
-I don’t take off my 3 ear piercings.
-I wear my mom's baby earrings all the time.

Are you allergic to anything?
- Unfortunately I'm allergic to cats.
 -I have pollen allergy.


Thanks for reading.That's all from us. Hope you enjoy it!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Follow