Christmas Decorations

13:09

                    Hello guys, I pick 7 item that I like this month actually most of these are Christmas decorations. 



1- I really like this tin box. It is very handy and it is middle-sized. I am using this box for my jewelry now. You can put some photographs in it and give as a gift. I keep buying tin boxes, I love them so much. 


2- I always wanted something like this and I finally got it. They are cute and cozy. Perfect for Christmas time. I can't wait to wear them. 

3- This wooden pegs are very beautiful and I think you can do fun gift wrappings with them. You can give these as a gift too.These are useful and Christmas-themed. Perfect combination. 


4- I mostly like this one. It is probably most beautiful Christmas tree ornament I ever saw. It is very different kind of ornament and I love the desing of it . 


5- This is also a Christmas tree ornament. I can't wait to use these. Snowflakes in front of the gloves are making them very lovely.


6- Another very loved item in this month. It is very Christmas themed and patterns are so beautiful. 


7- Last Christmas tree ornaments are these. These are "must have" items. Everyone have these ornaments but I liked these ones design more so I bought one more box. 

 I hope you like it! See you next "monthly favourites". Bye. 










You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Follow