Empties

11:04

Hi everyone! This is my first ever empties post. So I finished 10 products this month. A lot of them are shower products. Seems like I have a lot of regrets. 

The Body Shop Coconut Shower Cream

Let's start with this shower cream. This shower cream has some little issues. It doesn't lather as much as I would like. I like the smell of it but it is not the best smell for a coconut flavoured product. It's an average product. I wouldn't get it again.


Bodysol Aroma Dusche (Blood Orange)

This shower gel is a gift from my aunt who lives in Germany. I don't know anything about this brand but I like it very much. It smells so beautiful. I also have the blackberry-vanilla one and it smells even better.

Wellness & Beauty Meersalz-Ol-Peeling (Shea Butter & Almond Oil)

Sadly this body scrub could be the worst of this list. It's too oily and the salt in it can damage your skin. It was just like mix of oil, salt and essential oils which you can make at home. I love the packaging but metal part of it rusted. But other things I have tried from wellness and beauty were great. 
 Maybelline Affinitone Concealer

This concealer doesn't have enough coverage. It doesn't cover my dark circles and blemishes. It doesn’t last long enough. I will try another concealar.

Nivea Fresh Natural Deodorant
This deodorant smells fresh, creamy and really nice. I love the glass packaging. But it doesn’t good enough as a deodorant. Overall it is an average product.
TheBalm What's Your Type? The Body Builder Mascara

I have a love-hate relationship with this mascara. It is kind of good but definitely not my favourite. It gives volume to my lashes but I tried better ones before. By the way the packaging is totally cute.
Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream 

This is the only bb cream I have ever use so I can't compare it to any other. It's an average product. It has a light coverage so I don't recommend it to those who want complete coverage. Overall it is not bad but I want to try a different bb cream.


BURBERRY BODY
I am in love with this perfume. I will get a new one after I finish my current perfume. I am using Lancome Hypnose right now. Hypnose is so beautiful too but I love Burberry Body more.This smells warm and feminine.

TOP NOTES:
Freesia, Green Absinthe, Peach

MIDDLE NOTES:
Rose, Iris

BASE NOTES:

Sandalwood, Cashmerean, Musk, Amber, Vanilla

 Botanical Hair Care Nutri-Silky Treatment Shampoo and Conditioner

Yves Rocher shampoos are silicone free, paraben free, colorant free but this shampoo is still smells like chemicals. Nutri-Silky Treatment Shampoo doesn’t work for my dry hair. Conditioner is even worse than the shampoo. My hair still felt very dry after use and this conditioner. I am using Botanical Hair Care Nutri-Repair Treatment Shampoo now. and it works better.
That’s all for this month.I hope you like this post. Don’t forget to comment. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Follow