Travel Makeup Bag

09:40



 We are here with a new post! Hello! This is my makeup bag. I am trying to keep my travel makeup bag minimalist as much as possible. This bag is handmade, I don't know who made it but it's a gift. 

1-  Maybelline BB Cream

I showed this product in my "Empties" post. I am using this for a while. It is not bad, I like it because it is my only BB cream. Like I said before, I want to try different bb creams. I am not taking a foundation with me because I don't like full coverage products that much. 




2- Oriflame -Love Nature- Corrective Stick

This product is one of my favourites. The green part is for reddness. You can conceal blemishes with green part. I am using this one for a month now and I like it very much. It is very creamy and blend so well. 


3- Avon Cosmetics - Pressed Powder

This is the only powder I use for a long time. Actually I really don't care about powders. It is not a big thing for me. But I like it anyway. Also I like to try a new powder after I finish this one.


4- Essence - Matt Touch Blush

I like the color of this blush. Blush is the most beautiful part of makeup for me. I like peachy ones more. This is one of my favourite products of all the time. I am using this product as an eyeshadow too because like I said before I like this color a lot.

5- I have to say it is my only brush. I am using this for apply my powder and blush. It is so soft, I bought this at the beginning of the year and I like it a lot.




6- Catrice Cosmetics- Absolute Matt Eyeshadow Palette 

This is in my bag but I have to say that I don't really like this product. It is not pigmented as much as I expected. I am only using the darkest two color and the nude one. Two colors in the middle is not even come off. Darker shades are better. I have regrets about this palette so I probably don't buy this again.




7- Essence - Eyebrow Stylist Set

I really don't use eyebrow products. I have to but I am not good at it. Product is okay I like it but I used it only a few times. If I am travelling, going on a holiday just in case I take my eyebrow set too. 



8- Maybelline Volum' Express Mascara

I like this mascara. This is second one I use. Probably I keep buying this.


9- Oriflame -Love Nature- Lip Balm

This lip balm is cherry flavoured and it smells really good. I don't like to use lip gloss or lipstick. I always use lip balm. This product is too small. I live hard times when I try to take the product out with my finger. 






These are all products that in my travel makeup bag. I hope you like it. See you next time. Bye.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Follow